"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." - Mary Poppins


Sunday, June 28, 2015

 Here is the new and improved dove aviary! The first two photos show the front and back panels standing on the foundation I built. The third is the completed project, with all sides up and the roof on. The roof is made of polycarbonate roofing sheets. The center section is clear, to give a nice light and airy look. I will use shade cloth on that if need be in hot weather, though trees shade it all most of the day. The birds seem happy to check it out!


1 comment:

  1. To leave a comment on my blog follow these tips:

    *Click on comment box

    *Click on the "Comment As" drop down menu there and sign into your Google account as prompted, or other account you have that is in the drop down menu.

    *After signing in, you will be able to publish a comment on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments. I enjoy hearing from my readers.