"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." - Mary Poppins


Monday, June 29, 2015

I visited Renrick's Farm and Gardens (www.renricks.com) for the first time on Saturday. Their place is located outside of Chickasha, but they sell their plants at the Norman farmers' market on Saturdays. I have been buying plants from them for several years, with many of my daylilies coming from them.

Mr. Renrick gave my friend Shelley B. and me a nice garden tour and I bought several plants from him. I recommend their plants, as they are locally grown and just of good quality. Mrs. Renrick mans the booth on Saturdays and she is happy to share garden advice and sell you some nice plants.

Thanks for the tour. :) I will be showing off some of my daylilies in the next week or so on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. I enjoy hearing from my readers.